Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Minute Minute of Musical Minutia

I've done it again. I took one of the perennial little ditties I've kept in my brain and given it the Garage Band treatment. I was, however, inspired on this one by the fact that it actually has a discernible rhythm (which I obscured by attempting to use rhythm instrument voices).

I titled it Spanish Influence because, frankly, the chords remind me of Spanish music. But what the hell do I know?

An accomplished musician will hear the uneven tempo... Well, now that I've mentioned it, even a musical idiot will hear it. Nonetheless, I was quite surprised with the sound, and even moreso surprised when I realized that, yes, I created it.

Please listen, reflect and let me know what you think (notice I didn't write "enjoy?" I didn't want to get your hopes up).

1 comment:

Tony Gasbarro said...

Nobody commented here, so I will.