Thursday, December 28, 2006

Trina put this up on her blog and then didn't tag me for it. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. It sounded like fun, so here it goes. The rules:

1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book.
3. Name the author.
4. Turn to page 123.
5. Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
6. Copy the next three sentences and post to your blog.
7. Tag three more lucky souls.

And so I have done:

The book is Time and Again by Jack Finney, recommended to me by a friend.

"As I watched it, Kate touched my arm, and I turned. She was frowning, shaking her head. 'Si, I've had enough.'"

The only readers I'm aware of who haven't folded their blogs or whom Trina didn't already tag are Claire, Chloe and Toast.

So, folks, there you are. By no reason other than my poor readership, and the process of elimination, you're it. Now make me proud...and see if you can get me some more readers....

No comments: