Thursday, June 05, 2008

Thank You

These words are written to express my thanks to everyone who reads my blog and sent along their condolences and warm wishes – in comments or in thoughts – to my family and me during our period of celebrating the life of my father.

Reading your comments made the happier moments even more so, and the sad moments a little lighter, and knowing there were similar thoughts from some of the silent ones who visited (you know who you are) made everything better.

I imagine these pages will remain un-updated for a few days while I catch up on the world and get a grip on my thoughts again. (HAH! Like I actually have thoughts!)

To my readers, Thank You.

4 comments:

kenju said...

You are most welcome. Take all the time you need, but remember, we want you back.

Greyhound Girl said...

You're welcome. Please remember to come back to us when you're ready, though...

Anonymous said...

Take your time, friend. Be well.

Beth said...

Wordnerd really said it perfectly.