Thursday, November 06, 2008

Able Linkin'

WOW! Let's hear it for the power of popular wimmens!

I just simply forgot restraint when writing of my Halloween weekend in Raleigh, leaving a steaming puddle of verbal barf on this here spark of interwebs wire, and kenju decided to leave well enough alone with the weekend, opting to just mention on her blog that I wrote too much about it.

Tiff did just about the same thing.

Tuesday I had a record 27 hits in one day. On Wednesday I broke that record with 39 hits! WOO HOO! I know that's a rain drop in a rainstorm for most of you, but it's a lot for me! And just about every hit was a referral link from the blogs of either kenju or Tiff.

Thanks, ladies, for lending me your leftovers! Much appreeshimated!

3 comments:

kenju said...

You are most welcome - and I did NOT say you wrote too much!!

Thanks to my blog friends who came to visit you!!

jill jill bo bill said...

You deserve lots of good comments!! You are so faithful. And I appreciate you, even when you try to stir shit.

HA! Your word verification is UNDIE

tiff said...

WOOOOOT!