Thursday, April 23, 2009

Coming Round

Carmi over at Write, Inc. does a weekly photo assignment for his readers to follow — if they're so inclined — called Thematic Photographic. This week's theme is "Round." If you feel so inclined, go there to see the rules, and to play.

I looked around (no pun) my home office and right away saw several round things...



A paper plate with the casings from formerly round slices of salami...



A water bottle...



A whole LOTTA round, here! (a drink coaster)...



Round, and round and round and round again...



I'll have one round, and then another (and another and another)...



I'll bet nobody else thought of the thing through which we photograph
our world!! (Yeah...the lens is dusty. I know. Get off my back!)

I kept looking around my apartment and saw so many round things that I felt faint to imagine shooting and posting them all, so I stopped.



°

10 comments:

sdg said...

HEY

I recognize that drink coaster... just donated some of those to Salvation Army

Tony Gasbarro said...

I guess if you were wondering where the one missing from the set had gone, now you know!

Amanda Guthrie said...

Like them all but I have to say the last one is the best since There was a Nikon user in the shot! (I am not biased really)great creative ideas for this weeks "round".

Maggie said...

Love the creative "rounds"!

Tony Gasbarro said...

Amanda-- Nah. I bet you like it only because there's a NIKON in the shot. A user is only as good as his Nikon. ;)

Maggie-- Thanks!

Pamela said...

such a well rounded post.
and you won't find me tsking any body about dust. nooo way.

Glennis said...

Here's looking at you kid!

Love it.

kenju said...

LOL.... did you find everything round in your apt??? I bet not.

Tony Gasbarro said...

kenju-- I forgot to mention the other round thing in my last shot...my head!!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Definitely lots of round things! I nearly did a shot of the top of a bottle (but it would have been a local cier bottle). Nice shots! :)