Saturday, February 07, 2009

Some of My Stuff

As a sister post to What I Do, here's a link to follow to the LIFE Foundation website, where you can find some examples of my work...if you care to look.

On the left side of the page look for the topic "LIFE Programs," and under that "realLIFEstories." You'll find them there, under the sub-sub-headers of "Life Insurance," "Insurance For Business," et.al. I only shot the video, which means I lit the interviews, shot the interviews and the secondary footage, monitored the audio, and did all the traveling to get to those people. I didn't do any editing or picking what to use out of what everyone said.

I didn't do all of those that are to be found there. Mine are:

Custead
Danduran
Hecker
Junk (the follow-up)
Lewis
Rowe
Bloomer
Cunard
Howell
Mentz
Hines
Geistler
Prier
Shore
Wrenn
Moore
Striepe
Sweborg

No comments: