Friday, June 12, 2009

Supercali...docious!

The review for my most recent EventChaser professional writing gig assignment has been posted. As a reminder, that's what that big orange badge is over on the left side of my blog page. Pop on over and see what I have to say about "Mary Poppins" on Broadway in Chicago, and maybe you'll want to head to Chicago to catch a performance before she leaves!

If, after you've read my review, you find yourself saying, "I can do better than that!" read up on how to become an EventChaser correspondent and, who knows? Next weekend you could be seeing a show for free and writing about it!



°

4 comments:

kenju said...

But, did you like it?

tiff said...

I tried to sign up at event chaser, and they said my site is not 'entertainment focused' enough.

Imagine my disappointment.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tony Gasbarro said...

tiff — Probably because your site is too entertainING. People might not care to go to their site after visiting yours.

But I'm disappointed for you.

See? -------> 8(