Monday, June 29, 2009

Skeletons From My Closet, pt II

My debut went over so well among the account executives at my office that they began to offer my likeness as part of the production package. I protested, and put my foot down. I would not do it unless I got paid a talent fee on top of my regular hourly wage, thinking that would put the idea right out of their heads. The next client negotiated for $25. Note to self: when putting foot down, name a price!

I had very little input on this one. My boss produced, wrote, shot, directed, and edited.

This client loved me, and wanted me to be the advertising face of their company(?!), even talking, for a time, of a billboard campaign along I-75 throughout south Georgia. Can you imagine the wrecks that would have caused? I appeared in several more of their spots, and one infomercial. This is the best of them...by a long shot, believe me!

"Anything On Trade" - Premier Home Center of Valdosta, Georgia


1 comment:

kenju said...

HEY!! Farrago with hair!! That's a good commercial.Worth at least $25. More, please.