Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Blog About Stuff I Should Blog About

I went to Germany alone for nine days over the holidays. I rented a car and drove from Frankfurt to Berlin and points around and in between and back. I should blog about that.

I finally bought a real computer speaker system, for cheap. It sounds pretty damn good! I should blog about that.

I went to IKEA and bought a MALM queensize bedframe and side table, both in the birch veneer. I should blog about that.

I finally ordered and received a Home Styles® Nantucket™ Buffet & Hutch and put it in my kitchen, increasing my counter space and drawer space. I should blog about that.

Since early (mid?) December I’ve read Robert Ludlum’s three Bourne novels. I should blog about that.

Lately I’m taking this I’m-getting-a-divorce thing not so well. Nothing has changed in that arena, so I don’t know why I’ve been so down. I should blog about that. But I won’t.

Now you know what you’ve been missing.

3 comments:

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Farrago!

Write whatever the hell you like.

I'll still read it.

kenju said...

Me too, I'll read it, and I esepcially want to know about Germany! With pics!

tiff said...

That writing about the I'm-getting-a-divorce thing is hard to do. I choose not to. Nobody wants to read about it anyhow, I think.

This is your blog though, so write about anything and everything you want to. Ups, downs, and in-betweens. Issall good.