Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another "Meme 'Cuz I'm Otherwise Uninspired Today" Meme

1) What is your favorite quotable line from a movie? -- "Next time you're gonna fuck me, kiss me first!"
--Philmore Walker, as portrayed by Robert Guillaume, in "Wanted: Dead or Alive," 1987

2) Who is the most famous person you have spoken to? -- Barack Obama. I met him on a plane from Washington, D.C., where he sat in the seat directly behind mine, approximately one week after he announced his candidacy for POTUS.

My photo of Sen. Barack Obama, taken with my Verizon® Motorola®
RAZR™ phone, February 8, 2007.


3) How many bags/boxes of Potato Chips are consumed at your place in a month? -- 0-1

4) Who is your all time favorite Cartoon Character? --
George W. Bush. No, wait. Seriously, Bugs Bunny, from the Warner Bros. cartoons of the '30s and '40s.

5) What foreign food Dish do you prepare from scratch and Serve? -- Hmmm... Interesting concept. Where in the grocery store does one find these Scratch and Serve meals?

6) What is your favorite section of the Supermarket? -- In whichever section the hot, dressed-to-kill MILFs are shopping! Secondly, in whichever section those Scratch and Serve meals are to be found!

7) What was your high school teams mascot and what were the school's colors? -- Trojans. Blue and white. "Gimme a P! Gimme an R! Gimme an O! Gimme a P! Gimme an H! Gimme a Y! ..."

8 comments:

kenju said...

He's got a million watt smile!

Anonymous said...

funny, i don't recall that school chant. must have been a theater geek thing...

Tony Gasbarro said...

kenju-- That he does! And, he seemed genuinely nice that day, even cracking a joke because I, a professional camera man (he saw me stuffing the big camera bag into the overhead compartment), was having trouble figuring out how to work my stooopid camera phone!

anonymous-- HEY!! We were NOT theatre geeks!


...we were 'drama jocks.' :-p

fermicat said...

Love that photo!

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

You met Obama? Man, I'm so jealous!

I agree with 6. They are generally in the fresh fruit and vegetables aisle.

Tony Gasbarro said...

UTMG-- Which? The Scratch and Serve meals, or the hot, dressed-to-kill MILFs?

tiff said...

Scratch and Serve meals - so you don't have to.

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty cool! I stayed at the Waldorf when I visited New York for the 1 year anniversary of 9/11. The president was two floors down from us, and we were on the safest floor...the one with all the SS.

They were partying it up in their rooms, and they left the doors wide open because they had so many rooms.

I can imagine the man directly behind Obama being SS and is watching you like a hawk.

That's a really good snap of him! Thanks for swinging by my blog, hope to see more of ya there!