Thursday, July 24, 2008

Inless Useformation

You read this far. Now you must do this.

1) What do you add to your coffee? a cup
2) What are you reading now? Professor's blog, "Babble From Babbler"
3) Do you own a gun? yes
4) Are you registered to vote? yup
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? nope
6) What do you think of hot dogs? I rarely think of hot dogs. I just eat 'em.
7) Favorite Christmas Song? Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
8). What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee
9) Can you do push ups? At last check I can do 'a' pushup...and I think I injured my shoulder
10) What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Beth
11) What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't wear jewelry.
12) Favorite hobby? blogging, writing
13) Do you work with people who idolize you? no
14) Do you have ADD? No, but I do have a mild case of SUBTRACT.
15) What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? my practically nonexistent chin
16) What’s your Middle name? Thomas
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: "My practically nonexistent chin" is not the thing I hate most about myself; my confirmation name is Michael, but should an atheist entertain such thoughts?; my right leg hurts.
18). Name 3 things you bought yesterday: a) the (rental) luggage cart at Roanoke Airport; my lame co-worker's lame jokes; my hotel room in Lynchburg, VA (though it's work money, not mine)
19) Name 3 beverages you regularly drink: coffee, water, beer
20) Current worry right now? will I ever love/be loved again?
21) What side do you dress to? Uhhm...the outside?
22) Favorite place to be? in "flow"
23) How did you bring in the New Year? under a blanket in a bed at the Hahn B&B Hotel in Lautzenhausen, Germany, watching German New Year's Eve shows on TV, not understanding a damn word they were saying
24) Where would you like to go? 1942
25) Name three people who will complete this: Mark, ?, ?
26) Whose answers do you want to read the most? Barack Obama's, though I'm pretty sure he doesn't read my blog
27) What color shirt are you wearing? a yellowy, orangey, peachy kind of polo shirt
28). Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? not sure if I ever have...if it's horizontal, I can sleep on it
29) Can you whistle? depends on how the question is meant...I can whistle a tune, but I can't do a shriek whistle that one can hear 300 yards away
30) Favorite colors(s)? blue
31) Could you be a pirate? Who be wantin' ta know?
32) What songs do you sing in the shower? lately? Billy Joel songs
33) Favorite girls name? can't think of a favorite
34) Favorite boy’s name? even less able to think of one
35) What’s in your pocket right now? nothing. I'm just happy to see you.
36) Last thing that made you laugh? my own stooopid self
37) Best bed sheets as a child? none...they were utilitarian white
38). Worst injury you’ve ever had? I saw my girlfriend, Linda E., get out of her previously former boyfriend's car.
39) Do you love where you live? no, but I'm hoping it'll grow on me
40) How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
41) Who is your loudest friend? co-worker #1
42) How many dogs do you have? 6. They all live on in my heart.
43) Does anyone have a crush on you? nope
44) What are the most fun things you ever did? Out of Order at Theatre Albany; karaoke night with a gaggle of co-workers and a belly full of beer and steak in Orlando; sledding as a teen down the "hidden hill" under the high-tension lines
45) What are your favorite books? The Green Mile, The Stand, Dracula
46) What is your favorite candy? Snickers or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or Kit Kat or Payday, depending on my mood
47) Favorite Team? Cubs
48). What songs do you want played at your funeral? Stayin' Alive*
49) What were you doing at 12 AM? changing my blog template
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? shower




*not really

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are loved...and don't ever give up thinking you are not.

If you did not travel so much I would say it's time to get a room mate, one with a tail. =^..^=

Hugs, Wave

Middle Girl said...

Stayin' Alive Ha Ha Ha Ha

kenju said...

Good Reading!!

Unknown said...

mild case of SUBTRACT

heehee!